Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Back from Colorado

We just returned from Colorado where we met and counseled with our sending organization/employer, then headed over to Fort Collins where Shane's Uncle Nate and Aunt Kevin met him for the first time. We ate incredible food from the Kitchen of Nate---the Jamie Oliver of Colorado. We dined on most excellent cuisine from Nate.

Uncle Nate and Shane really hit it off, as you can see, and Aunt Kevin couldn't get enough kisses outta the little guy. We did a very "Fort Collins thing" by biking and I rode a Cruiser, the new "in" of bikes, so I'm told. No, I didn't ride with Shane in his sling. This was just for the picture.



1 comment:

Farrah said...

Cath told me there was a picture of you wearing Shane in the sling on a bicycle... I had to see for myself. So cute!!