We are thrilled to announce the birth of Lukas Todd Spotts!

Born Sunday, Aug. 31, 2008 at 2:45pm, at Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad, India (http://www.fernandezhospital.com/)
Weight: 8 lbs., 4 oz. (3.74 kg)
Length: 20 and ¼ in. (51.5 cm)

We spent a little less than 48 hours at the hospital and now are home. Though tired, Libby is feeling really good. We are really blessed to have Libby’s mom and cousin here to help us with the transition and look forward to the arrival of Libby’s dad in a few days. More coming soon!

5 comments:
Congratulations!! I've been checking your blog every day waiting for the good news. Lukas looks beautiful. Did Shane somehow get a whole year older in one day? He looks so grown-up, must be because he's a big brother now. So happy for you guys ;O
I've been looking every day too - I'm so glad the big moment has arrived and everything went so smoothly!
Love you guys,
Kacy
we got the news at Camp Morrow! BOB and KIM were so excited and proud! congrats to you all and we all are praying and thinking of you. Preston thought you should have put the name Morrow in there somewhere just in memory of Labor day! he's just joking! I love the name by the way. heal up-
Congratulations you guys! I love the pictures you sent over email - I can tell Shane doesn't quite know what to think and I remember that so well with Marshall! I'm sure he will be a great big brother! Hope your transition to a family of 4 over the next few weeks goes well and that you are feeling good Libby!
Congratulations, Spotts Family!
Post a Comment