Shane is growing in leaps and bounds! Just yesterday I found him in his now-usual position, on his tummy, after waking up from a nap. Only this time, he wasn't so offended. Over the last several weeks Shane has been rolly-polly from back to tummy, and finding himself face down he really doesn't like it. It's offensive, or at least that what he seems to be saying with a cry of disgust. But yesterday he surrendered to the ever growing changes making him into a little boy. Just about completing his fifth month, Shane is now about 15 lbs. And just to show off, he's decided to pop out a tooth. That explains the waterfall of drool, the fierce gumming on mom's chin, dad's thumb and the board books, and his moment's of unexplained agitation. His 6:30 bedtime gives Ben and I the evenings together, and we even took one night out on the town (with babysitters at home of course). I wonder what month 6 will bring!?Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Offended
Shane is growing in leaps and bounds! Just yesterday I found him in his now-usual position, on his tummy, after waking up from a nap. Only this time, he wasn't so offended. Over the last several weeks Shane has been rolly-polly from back to tummy, and finding himself face down he really doesn't like it. It's offensive, or at least that what he seems to be saying with a cry of disgust. But yesterday he surrendered to the ever growing changes making him into a little boy. Just about completing his fifth month, Shane is now about 15 lbs. And just to show off, he's decided to pop out a tooth. That explains the waterfall of drool, the fierce gumming on mom's chin, dad's thumb and the board books, and his moment's of unexplained agitation. His 6:30 bedtime gives Ben and I the evenings together, and we even took one night out on the town (with babysitters at home of course). I wonder what month 6 will bring!?
Posted by
Libby
at
11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Our little Clara Rose Hyatt has no teeth yet. She is 3 months older than Shane but is such a little one. We have not yet reached 15 pounds! Oh well, daintiness is nice in little girls!
-Charlotte
Post a Comment