Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Play Time

Shane and I were playing on the floor when our househelper began making faces at him. This was his response. Enjoy...then leave a comment on how brilliant and cute he is. Gush gush. This clip is about a minute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Adorable!! We can't wait to play. Love you all. -Anna

Laura Anne said...

AWWW!! I LOVE Love LOVE baby giggles!!

Jen said...

what a handsome intelligent wonderful future son-in-law I have! Can't wait for the wedding!

The Russells said...

Your son is gorgeous, cute, intelligent, funny and full of character... Just like his parents and more.

We love you guys and look forward to when you're back in Hyderabad for our Russell and Spotts catch up.. Have a fabulous time in the US of A.

Andi & Gareth.

Dawn Coleman said...

Wait a minute, he's my future son-in-law! :-)Hehe! (Sounds like Shane already has other marriage proposals on the table too, eh?)