Shane LOVES to eat. Lately I've been giving him rice cereal with mashed banana's. Today he wanted the camera too.
Images of Shane as a teenager run through my mind and all I can see is me in the kitchen preparing food. Forever.
This clip is just over a minute.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Watch out! He's pretty cute (if not messy)
Posted by
Libby
at
9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it!! Thanks for sharing, that made me laugh. He reminds me so much of Joey, it's like being able to go about half a year back in time ;O
I think Emma will be watching (and re-watching and re-watching and...) this video for inspiration. What a good eater! One day, one day... :)
He is such an adorable, eager little eater!! I just love how his mouth opens in anticipation! Ceeeuuutee!!
Post a Comment