Monday, April 21, 2008

Shane is walking

Okay so we think it's cute to see our once immobile baby all over the floor walking like tipsy sailor. It's been about one week of progressively stronger walking and we still think it's cute. Two short clips to capture the moments of Little Boy Growing Up. Yes, that's a hot-pink feather duster he couldn't put down all day. Today it's mama's shoes he wants, what will it be tomorrow?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great fun?! Summer started walking last week, too. They're such cute little zombies. :)

Dawn Coleman said...

So cute!! Ok, that picture in your header is just the best! Love his expression.

Anonymous said...

Personally, i don't think those videos are long enough, that baby babble never gets old! I could listen to it all day ;O He keeps getting cuter!

Tricia Swift said...

shane is so cute! I love to get on here and see how you guys are and see shane grow! he is such a joy to watch! praying for you guys-

Libby said...

Coral, so good to hear from you! I hope the settling back into Life USA is going good. Send pic's of Summer when you can. I saw Dr. Evita again today and thought of you.

Libby said...

Michel, I KNOW those videos are surely too short, but if you wanna see a litle bit longer one check out my own blog. It's a littttle bit longer :) I love following your pregnancy and congrats again.

Libby said...

Michele, I forgot the E at the end of your name. I apologize.

Libby said...

Tricia, so glad you stop by! I just put your blog on my news feed to follow you. Your baby girl is ADOR. ABLE. Congrats congrats on pink dresses and all things feminine.