Lots of silence on this blog. Usually, silence means lots of challenges in daily life. The last few months have been full of readjusting to life in India. However, we've enjoyed a lot of laughter as well. I'll try to do more short entries about fun, small happenings.
Shane's phrase of the day a few weeks ago was "I love Lightening The Queen" while referring to the star of the animated Cars movie "Lightening McQueen".
Then Lukas kept lumbering around the house while saying several times a day, "I'm big, I'm bad, and I want you!!" We think it is a phrase he heard in a children's video about the three pigs fairy tale, but who knows?
Oh, and Shane has thrown out "mommy" and "daddy" in favor of "mom" and "dad" in the last few days. Fun!
Monday, December 06, 2010
Phrase of the day
Posted by
Ben
at
12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment