Our last and final ultrasound confirmed that Cutie Spotts is definately a "Spotts."
Looking at the 3-D colored picture moving on the screen, our Baby's face was identified...behind a web of arms and legs that is. Allowing us a peek at his/her face for just a moment, Baby gave us a big yawn (I guess life must be getting more mundane in that confined space) revealing two closed eyes, a button nose, and little, but full lips. Then up came his/her tiny fists again, clenched to his/her eyes in a "I'm sleepy and you're disturbing me" way. Then, of all things, we clearly see the bottom of a foot (a beautiful foot). Baby is bent in two...with both feet right up there with the clenched fist. This is definately a Spotts baby.
That was the entire ultrasound, all arms and legs with a face peering out now and them. I should start practicing now how to talk tall to a lowering teenager. Then again, if you ask my husband he may say that I already have that down pretty good.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
All Arms and Legs
Posted by
Libby
at
12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment