Sunday, September 10, 2006

and I think... No way!!

I admit it. I am overly watchful of other pregnant women these days. I notice them more than I did four months ago. In fact, four months ago I rarely if ever "saw" a lady with a swollen belly. But boy, I do now! My friend Justine sent me the magazine, Fit Pregnancy and you'd think it tasted like black licorice the way I gobbled it up! I drooled over the cute maternity clothes, and took pointers on fitness, and even paused to read the advertisements for baby food, baby clothing, baby anything. When I see a woman within weeks of delivery, I think, "No way! Is this really happening to me?" I'll believe it when I see it. Wink, wink.

1 comment:

Jenn Sanders said...

Love you girl!
Pregos are everywhere!!!! I think you all are invading!
Love it though, must admit, a woman is beautiful when she is prego...