Jeans.
I feel kinda, sorta feel "at home". And even a little...cute, dare I admit it to you? All because of a pair of jeans. You know, those blue things.
I found a pair of maternity jeans today. The kind with elastic on the side so I can grow, grow, grow in comfort. Isn't every woman's best friend her favorite pair of jeans? And today I found a pair perfect in size, color and shape.
Ben put his hand on my tummy (I'm ending my 16th week) and said, "There's a baby inside. OUR baby..."
The jeans feel good. I feel good. It's amazing what a good pair of jeans can do for a woman.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Jeans. Those blue things.
Posted by
Libby
at
8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm sure you look great!
Although, it would be nice to SEE just how great you look :-)
I love the countdown clock on the side. Great work!
Would love to see a picture of you in your new jeans.
You DO look great! (I looked ahead). Thanks for e-mailing and reminding me how much I need to stop by for a little visit. Please, admit when you look and feel great. More of us should!
You look adorable!!! Love the new jeans...they're a must!
Libs, I just bought my first pair of POST-pregnancy jeans today! I can totally relate! (Even if they are three sizes bigger than my pre-preg pair). :)
Post a Comment