The fam is back from Thailand where the last 10 days was spent on both business and pleasure. Our company's annual meetings were held there so to Chiang Mai we went. My first, Ben's second and of course, Shane's first as well. This was our hotel....
...and the hotel staff having a hard time saying goodbye to Shane,
Libby enjoying the necture of the gods, or Thai iced tea,
Ben and Shane at a curb-side outdoor eatery "with character" which is said, by Ben, to have The Best Pad Thai known in all of history.
I have never in my entire life (no kidding) been to a place that teems with tourist quite like this before. A little unnerving at times, but overall Chiang Mai is a good place for meetings and more. And the perks such as Thai iced tea? Well you already know how I feel about that.
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!!
What fun! Can't wait to hear more. :-) Anna
Here's a few stunning and random comments inspired by your post:
1. I was eating Pad Thai as I read this.
2. A good friend of my was in Chaing Mai the same time you were!
3. I LOVE Thai Iced Tea!!!
4. I like Thai food so much I sometimes make it myself from scratch. I wish I could go to Thailand!!! maybe we'll meet up there sometime...
Post a Comment